    kamsmam Guest

    i have two copies of windows 2000 installed on my
    computer. how can i remove one of them.

    kamsmam, Dec 8, 2003

  2. kamsmam

    Basically, you need to edit the file C:\boot.ini, remove the entry that you
    don't want, and then remove the systemroot for this operating system.

    To access boot.ini, open a command prompt and change directory to C:\, then
    type "attrib -r -h -s boot.ini". The file should now be visible.

    Next, delete the files on the partition where the second install is
    located.

    Best regards

    Bjorn
    --