    Any ideas would be helpful.

    thanks,
    Rich

    RichK, Jul 21, 2004

  2. RichK

    Ron de Bruin Guest

    Read the answers in your other thread please

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    Ron de Bruin, Jul 21, 2004

  3. RichK

    RichK Guest

    I dont see my other thread. What page is it on?

    RichK, Jul 21, 2004
  4. RichK

    Ron de Bruin Guest

    This is my answer in this thread.

    Hi RichK

    You can only hide rows.
    Look at this page to fix your problem

    Read this also
    ************************
    Better use a Newsreader like OE.
    Read this from Dave Peterson

    '***************************************************

    You may want to connect to the MS newsgroups directly.

    Chip Pearson has some notes written by Leonard Meads at:
    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DirectConnect.htm

    David McRitchie's notes at:
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlnews.htm
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/oe6.htm

    Tushar Mehta's notes at:
    http://www.tushar-mehta.com/misc_tutorials/oe_ng/index.htm

    Or you can use google (maybe a few hours behind) to search for stuff you've
    posted (and find the replies, too)http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search

    Ron de Bruin has an excel addin that you may like:
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    Ron de Bruin, Jul 21, 2004
  5. RichK

    Guest Guest

    What the heck - someone deleted my first response :) -
    I'm serious i can't see the other Post you are refferring
    too. I see this post and i have went back three pages
    and i dont see it.

    Guest, Jul 21, 2004
  6. RichK

    RichK Guest

    Thanks Ron i will take a look at the link. Sorry for the
    confusion that i seem to be casuing myself - LOL

    RichK, Jul 21, 2004