"Unable to Complete Format" USB Pendrive:

Hi there,

I have a USB Pendrive/MP3 player, and when I try to
format it I get this error:

"Unable to Complete Format"

and the drive becomes unreadable, it worked fine up until
this morning!

any help would be appreciated

Ian

Jim Macklin

What brand, make and model? Did it have any write protected
files on it?

Have you checked the mfg'rs web site?

| Hi there,
|
| I have a USB Pendrive/MP3 player, and when I try to
| format it I get this error:
|
| "Unable to Complete Format"
|
| and the drive becomes unreadable, it worked fine up until
| this morning!
|
| any help would be appreciated
|
| Ian

It is made by Se@land model sl-303

there site is very linited and they don't seem to return
emails

only one file, and it was not write protected.

Ian

Jim Macklin

"It is made by Se@land model sl-303" is an email address and
not a make and model. You need a http: or www.name.com
format.

| It is made by Se@land model sl-303
|
| there site is very linited and they don't seem to return
| emails
|
| only one file, and it was not write protected.
|
| Ian

| >|
| >| I have a USB Pendrive/MP3 player, and when I try to
| >| format it I get this error:
| >|
| >| "Unable to Complete Format"
| >|
| >| and the drive becomes unreadable, it worked fine up
| until
| >| this morning!
| >|
| >| any help would be appreciated
| >|
| >| Ian
| >

| >.

Jim Macklin

Their site seems to have some problems, most links don't
work and those that do go to the obviously wrong product.

But I do notice that the items shown mention a "write
protect lock" so you should see if there is a jumper or
switch on your device.

| theri website is http://www.usb-storage.com
|
| they have very few technical details about the device
|
| Ian

| >> |
| return
| >> |