    this morning!

    any help would be appreciated

    Ian

    Guest, Oct 20, 2003

    Jim Macklin Guest

    What brand, make and model? Did it have any write protected
    files on it?

    Have you checked the mfg'rs web site?

    Jim Macklin, Oct 20, 2003

    It is made by Se@land model sl-303

    there site is very linited and they don't seem to return
    emails

    only one file, and it was not write protected.

    Ian

    Guest, Oct 20, 2003

    Jim Macklin Guest

    "It is made by Se@land model sl-303" is an email address and
    not a make and model. You need a http: or www.name.com
    format.

    <> wrote in message
    | It is made by Se@land model sl-303
    |
    | there site is very linited and they don't seem to return
    | emails
    |
    | only one file, and it was not write protected.
    |
    | Ian

    | >|
    | >| I have a USB Pendrive/MP3 player, and when I try to
    | >| format it I get this error:
    | >|
    | >| "Unable to Complete Format"
    | >|
    | >| and the drive becomes unreadable, it worked fine up
    | until
    | >| this morning!
    | >|

    Jim Macklin, Oct 20, 2003

    Yves Leclerc Guest

    Se@land may be a corporate logo.

    Yves

    Yves Leclerc, Oct 20, 2003

    Ian Guest

    theri website is http://www.usb-storage.com

    they have very few technical details about the device

    Ian

    Ian, Oct 20, 2003

    Jim Macklin Guest

    Their site seems to have some problems, most links don't
    work and those that do go to the obviously wrong product.

    But I do notice that the items shown mention a "write
    protect lock" so you should see if there is a jumper or
    switch on your device.

    "Ian" <> wrote in message
    | theri website is http://www.usb-storage.com
    |
    | they have very few technical details about the device
    |
    | Ian

    | >> |
    | return
    | >> |