    of a problem like this before and knows how to fix it. Please let me know.
    Thank you!
    -kenkcj

    kenkcj, Mar 10, 2008

  2. kenkcj

    John John Guest

    All my machines adjusted without problems, you probaly missed a step
    somewhere. Try here:

    How to configure daylight saving time for Microsoft Windows operating
    systems
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/914387/en-us

    This also works very well:

    http://www.intelliadmin.com/blog/2007/01/unofficial-windows-2000-daylight.html

    John

    John John, Mar 10, 2008
  3. kenkcj

    kenkcj Guest

    Ah, I missed the part for changing the time zone and then changing it back.
    I couldn't find the site to make sure I got everything. Thank you very much
    John.
    Much appreciated
    -kenkcj

    kenkcj, Mar 11, 2008