    recognizes the drives seperatley but it still, i am assuming trying to boot
    from the new drive when it is hooked up. My bios was just flashed on the 20th
    so it is all up to date, any ideas???

    Guest, Feb 22, 2005

    Yves Leclerc Guest

    You may need to check the drive boot sequence and make sure that it is told
    to boot from your WD 32Gb Raptor drive.

    Yves Leclerc, Feb 22, 2005

    actually it is set to boot from scsi, which is the only way to boot from the
    onboard controller, but right after I posted the message I thought of the
    one really simple thing i didnt try and will be doing here
    shortly.........switching the order the two SATA drives are plugged
    in.........its always the little easily overlooked things that get it lol.
    Thanks for the help, I hope this works.

    Guest, Feb 22, 2005