V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Oh I forgot to say, Daredevil (Is on Netflix) was really good too. :thumb:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Oh I forgot to say, Daredevil (Is on Netflix) was really good too. :thumb:

Ah yes I've heard that too - it's another one that is on our list! Must get round to watching it!

Reaction score
There is loads out there. Just finding time to watch them all. I am currently following from last night 43 TV series

It's hard work lol

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I feel like I should really watch The Walking Dead at some point, everyone talks so highly of it. The only problem is that I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to horror stuff, and the fact it's a zombie thing kinda puts me off.

We're currently watching season 1 of Spartacus, which isn't great. Hope to watch Mr Robot next!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I feel like I should really watch The Walking Dead at some point, everyone talks so highly of it. The only problem is that I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to horror stuff, and the fact it's a zombie thing kinda puts me off.

We're currently watching season 1 of Spartacus, which isn't great. Hope to watch Mr Robot next!
TWD isn't too bad in that respect. Well mostly not.

Z Nation is also amazing. ;)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
@Becky Spartacus was great, I really enjoyed all of them

To be fair, I did think it got better as the series went on (I think we're on episode 8 or thereabouts). I was really sad when I heard that the actor playing Spartacus in season 1 died. So young! :(

TWD isn't too bad in that respect. Well mostly not.

I think I am getting better with horror stuff - it used to be that I'd get really freaked out and have nightmares (see, told you I was a wuss!) but that hasn't happened for a while. I watched World War Z the other day and thought it was ok!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
The zombies in WWZ were worse than the walkers in TWD I think, because of how fast they were. If you watched that I think you'll be OK with TWD. :)

Great start to the season that was!

Reaction score
Yeah I like it when they start with an extended episode. The extra 20mins makes all the difference

Reaction score
Two Broke Girls, The Walking Dead, Mom.
I do want to say I love Parks and Recreation, though it already ended.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
The new series of Family Guy is just as good as ever and, if anything, is even more "adult" than the older episodes.

The producers and I have exactly the same sense of humour although I guess it doesn't appeal to everyone. Always makes me smile (and laugh sometimes). :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
@TriplexDread - We finally got round to watching and finished The Last Ship S2 the other night, not bad, that ending though, hope she isn't dead.....

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Mebbe I'm getting old and soppy but recently I downloaded and watched all of Doctor Foster and liked that very much.

Great to see her claw her way from rock bottom to sticking the boot in and winning out - yes! :)

Ask a Question