    idea what I'm doing wrong?

    Thanks,

    Rachel.

    Rachel_O, Jun 15, 2009

  2. Rachel_O

    John Wilson Guest

    Do you have two or more objects selected?
    --
    john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk
    Custom vba coding and PPT Makeovers

    John Wilson, Jun 15, 2009

  3. Rachel_O

    Gil Segal Guest

    In order to turn off the "Align to Slide" option in PowerPoint 2007, click
    the "Align Selected Objects" option which appears just below "Align to Slide".

    Gil Segal
    www.toolstoo.com

    Gil Segal, Jun 15, 2009
  4. Rachel_O

    shelly_p Guest

    I am having the same problem. The "Align Selected Objects" option is greyed
    out and clicking "Align to Slide" again does not disable it. Any help on this
    is appreciated, as this is very frustrating.

    shelly_p, Aug 31, 2009
  5. Rachel_O

    Gil Segal Guest

    The "Align Selected Objects" option is greyed out until you have 2 or more
    objects selected in the slide on your current slide.

    Gil Segal
    www.toolstoo.com

    Gil Segal, Sep 1, 2009