    how can I make it STAY?

    tia,
    riggsj

    riggsj, Nov 3, 2003

  2. riggsj

    Bob I Guest

    Perhaps you are fighting a losing battle with a program or virus in
    trying to change that setting. Post what extension you are trying to
    change settings on. Also don't post individual copies of your question
    all over the place. Post the same message to relevant groups by
    seperating them with a semicolon.

    Bob I, Nov 3, 2003