Trying to create a view in Outlook across different mailboxes

Reaction score
Hi All,

At present, I currently have to monitor three seperate mailboxes. My own personal mailbox, plus two shared mailboxes. Lets call them Mailbox A and Mailbox B. Everything in Mailbox A is relevant and in Mailbox B only mail with "Contract B" in the suject title

Every 15 minutes or so, I have to leave my own Inbox and check Mailbox A and then check Mailbox B for new email.

It would be absolutely exceptional if I didn't have to constantly jump back and forth through this mail boxes. So I tried to create a view using advanced find that only showed unread email from My Inbox, unread email from Mailbox A and unread mail from Mailbox B with "Contract B" in the title.

However, when I tried to create this Outlook told me "You can only select folders from the same information source" which completely smites my idea.

Does anyone know if there's anyway I can have a single view on screen so that I can monitor all three mailboxes without have to click back and forward every 15 minutes.

Much appreciated.

Btw, I am using Outlook 2003 and Windows XP and don't have access to the Exchange server.

Ask a Question