Bargain Trust 4000P 5.1 Home Theatre System - £3.15

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've just been going though the reviews and adding prices to items, when I can across this little gem!

The Trust 4000P 5.1 System for just over £3!!! Seems 10% of the price anywhere else, but it might be worth a gamble.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
That does sound crazily cheap! :eek:

I hope that's not all they're worth, because I've got them!

Reaction score
got be a muddle! im gonna purchase myself a pair now!!

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Thats a bonus if ever I saw one. The speakers arent all that bad either.

Reaction score
Trust stuff is usually dodgy BUT ive seen some of these - and boy are they good.

Keep this on the down low guys - hope they dont realise and process the orders through to the warehouse. DONT tell them!

UK law says that they should honour the deal anyway. Im fighting for these puppies ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
UK law says that they should honour the deal anyway. Im fighting for these puppies ;)

Technically not if its a genuine mistake I'm afraid Chris :( It might be them clearing these out at a low price, as they are having a cheap "liquidation sale" at the moment.

Worth a shot though, as it can't do any harm if it is a genuine price.

Chris Pickering

Monkey Island Fanboy
Reaction score
If you go the www.thedvdforums.com there's a huge thread in the bargain folder to with the Misco liquidation sale. You'll need to register to view it, but it's well worth it.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Is Trust going into liqudification (sic?) ... :D

Anybody going to buy a set? :p

Chris Pickering

Monkey Island Fanboy
Reaction score
Well I just went and ordered some. Comes to just over £9 when you add on delivery, and should serve me pretty well til I can afford something more swish!

Reaction score
No seriously - these sound REALLY good. One of the better products that Trust make. You will be suprised

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
It might be them clearing these out at a low price, as they are having a cheap "liquidation sale" at the moment. Worth a shot though, as it can't do any harm if it is a genuine price.

Unlikely - these would go like the proverbial hot cakes at £20 a set, let alone £3.15!

I'd bet my bottom dollar/pound coin that misco call me up monday saying it was their mistake.

Reaction score
well lets see what happens

norm in this case ull get an email

'sorry blah blah blah
full refund.....'

and thats it

ive orderd a couple
tenner says they wont come tho!
:(

Reaction score
anyone got an email yet?

so far ive recieved nothing!

Reaction score
same.

i reckon they just cancelled them all as my order number appears invalid.

Reaction score
Dear Chris
In relation to your web order. Part number ww66983 has now been discontinued. Please contact our technical department on 0870 720 8740 or email them on [email protected] for advise on an alternative.

Jan Burnham

Sales Administration Representative

Tel 0870 720 8730

Fax 0870 720 8623

Disclaimer
This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not represent those of Misco.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

All prices exclude VAT & Delivery

This quotation is an invitation to treat only. No contract subsists until Misco accepts your order.

Acceptance of your order by us, verbally or in writing, is made subject to the Terms and Conditions in our current catalogue. We reserve the right to correct this quotation.

Disclaimer

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not represent those of Systemax Europe Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

Reaction score
o dear
i got the same email

wat does it mean now?

i seen they havent actually charged me
im not gona contact them im gona leave it
wise choice?

Reaction score
I sent them one saying if that one is discontinued they should offer me a different set at the same price :p

Ask a Question