Trojan.Backdoor.Small.FB(backdoor)

G

Hello All:
This trojan "Trojan.Backdoor.Small.FB(backdoor)" keeps appearing in my
douments and settings file. It recurs even though I use Microsoft
AntiSpyware to remove it.
Is anyone familiar with it? Why does it keep appearing in my computer?
What can I do about it?
Thank you for your help!

G

See the postings on "Spyware Strike"-- I've found a solution that ain't
elegant-- but it works! ( This is also called "mscornet.exe";
Trojan.Downloader.slvr; zolob.trojan;
and other nasty names! This is linked to the file
windows\system32\wininit.dll, and usually requires uninstalling all of your
Windows Internet files to remove it---- but FIRST, check out the sources
listed on tthe "Spyware Strike" post--- they're VERY good!

Reaction score
do you have any online poker software installed on your computer. i suspect it is coming from your install of party poker...

Reaction score
Possible Alt

I had error messages popping up referring to a IE temp file every couple minutes. In the registry HKEY_LOCAL__MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesExplorerRun: wininet had dfrgsrv.exe under same line. First I Downloaded the Microsoft debuger for wininet. Started back up in save mode, and deleted the dfrgsrv.exe, wininet.dll from the system32 folder. replaced the wininet.dll from Microsofts debuger. Problem fixed. There was no referance or information about the file dfrgsrv.exe on the internet that I could find. Hope this info is helpful to someone.

milwhit

Reaction score
Trojan.Backdoor.Small.FB

I have had the same problem with this trojan, and I run partypoker. Today I used the Disk Cleanup tool,and it seems to have removed it - so far. I ran the Microsfot Antispyware while I was in partypoker and after, and it has not reappeared as yet. Could it be this simple?

Ask a Question