    www.trendybible.com

    Only one problem with it -- you have to agree to the freeware license each
    time you start the program. I wish he'd take that out.

    Jeff Needle, Jul 30, 2006

  2. Jeff Needle

    PDFrank Guest

    Jeff Needle wrote:
    > Yet another Bible program has gone freeware:
    >
    > www.trendybible.com
    >
    > Only one problem with it -- you have to agree to the freeware license each
    > time you start the program. I wish he'd take that out.

    Thou unclean license!

    I cast thee out in the name of Jesus!

    Out, demon, out!

    Out, demon, out!

    Try it now.

    PDFrank, Jul 30, 2006

  3. Jeff Needle

    James UK Guest

    [OT] Casting out I.T. Demons (Was: Re Trendy Bible)

    PDFrank leapt out of the bath and screamed "EUREKA!" before typing in
    alt.comp.freeware:

    > Thou unclean license!
    >
    > I cast thee out in the name of Jesus!
    >
    > Out, demon, out!
    >
    > Out, demon, out!

    This reminds me of something I used to do at work.

    When the Photocopier used to invariably jam up, as a "tech person" I
    used to get called over by every useless Tom, Dick, or Harry to sort it
    out.

    If I could quickly clear the jam / fix the problem without the person
    complaining seeing what I'd done, I'd get their attention, and very
    theatrically lay my hands on the machine and, having apparently done
    nothing to fix it, I'd recite a similar spiel to yours above out loud,
    accenting it with a Southern accent, and pretending to be "thrown" from
    the machine at the end of reciting it, all for extra effect.

    It would crack me up to see the person's face when the machine
    "suddenly" started to work again, apparently having it's "I.T. Demons"
    exorcised from it.... ;-)

    Regards

    --
    James UK

    James UK, Jul 30, 2006
  4. Jeff Needle

    Jeff Needle Guest

    "PDFrank" <> wrote in message
    > Jeff Needle wrote:
    >> Yet another Bible program has gone freeware:
    >>
    >> www.trendybible.com
    >>
    >> Only one problem with it -- you have to agree to the freeware license
    >> each time you start the program. I wish he'd take that out.
    >>

    > Thou unclean license!
    >
    > I cast thee out in the name of Jesus!
    >
    > Out, demon, out!
    >
    > Out, demon, out!
    >

    > Try it now.

    Hoop!!!!!!

    Casting out devils -- hey, it worked for Linda Blair!

    Jeff Needle, Jul 31, 2006