    such a thing exists. What can be done to make existing fonts transparent?.
    If third party software is required is there a microsoft compatible and
    'approved' list. Guidance sought.

    Maurice, Jan 7, 2010

  2. Hello Maurice

    Maurice wrote:
    > Working with Word 2007. Have a reason for the use of transparent fonts if
    > such a thing exists. What can be done to make existing fonts transparent?.
    > If third party software is required is there a microsoft compatible and
    > 'approved' list. Guidance sought.

    I haven't managed to get that in Word 2007 (FWIW). It's definitely
    possible in PowerPoint 2007, though.

    HTH
    Robert
    --
    /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
    \ / | MVP | Scientific Reports

    Robert M. Franz [RMF], Jan 12, 2010

  3. Maurice

    Graham Mayor Guest

    If the transparent fonts are for overlaying graphical images e.g. for
    callouts or annotations, you can do this in the SnagIt editor
    (www.techsmith.com) before inserting the images into Word.

    --
    Graham Mayor - Word MVP

    My web site www.gmayor.com