Toner.co.za If we cant find it, no one can.

Discussion in 'Printers' started by silverguru@telkomsa.net, Feb 24, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Welcome to Toner.co.za! South Africa's largest supplier of consumables
    for almost every brand of copier, fax or printer around.

    Toner.co.za is a partly owned subsidiary of Sharp Faranani (Pty) Ltd.
    The directors collectively bring over 30 years of office automation
    experience to the company.

    Over the years we have developed solid relationships with South
    Africa's largest suppliers of consumables. These relationships have
    evolved into what is now called Toner.co.za.

    With the advent of the Internet, the opportunity for Sharp Faranani to
    expand its horizons into the supply of all brands of toners, inks and
    ribbons for the international market presented itself. Now, by making
    the right strategic partners, Sharp Faranani is able to supply the
    world with quality products and a 72 hour delivery service through
    toner.co.za.

    Can't find what you are looking for? Call us at our call centre during
    office hours and we'll find it for you!

    See more at Http://www.toner.co.za or call 086 10 10000

    , Feb 24, 2006

  2. Tesco News Guest

    There are of course 25 directors.

    Roy G

    Tesco News, Feb 24, 2006

  3. measekite Guest

    *LOUSY
    STINKING
    SPAMMER*

    measekite, Feb 25, 2006
  4. Tron Guest

    On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 00:16:27 GMT, measekite <>
    wrote:

    >*LOUSY
    >STINKING
    >SPAMMER*
    >
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Welcome to Toner.co.za! South Africa's largest supplier of consumables
    >>for almost every brand of copier, fax or printer around.
    >>
    >>Toner.co.za is a partly owned subsidiary of Sharp Faranani (Pty) Ltd.
    >>The directors collectively bring over 30 years of office automation
    >>experience to the company.
    >>
    >>Over the years we have developed solid relationships with South
    >>Africa's largest suppliers of consumables. These relationships have
    >>evolved into what is now called Toner.co.za.
    >>
    >>With the advent of the Internet, the opportunity for Sharp Faranani to
    >>expand its horizons into the supply of all brands of toners, inks and
    >>ribbons for the international market presented itself. Now, by making
    >>the right strategic partners, Sharp Faranani is able to supply the
    >>world with quality products and a 72 hour delivery service through
    >>toner.co.za.
    >>

    >>Can't find what you are looking for? Call us at our call centre during
    >>office hours and we'll find it for you!
    >>
    >>See more at Http://www.toner.co.za or call 086 10 10

    I'm sure everyone would much rather here from a spammer than your dumb
    ass,

    Tron, Feb 26, 2006
  5. Frank Guest

    Tron wrote:

    > On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 00:16:27 GMT, measekite <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>*LOUSY
    >>STINKING
    >>SPAMMER*
    >>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Welcome to Toner.co.za! South Africa's largest supplier of consumables
    >>>for almost every brand of copier, fax or printer around.
    >>>
    >>>Toner.co.za is a partly owned subsidiary of Sharp Faranani (Pty) Ltd.
    >>>The directors collectively bring over 30 years of office automation
    >>>experience to the company.
    >>>
    >>>Over the years we have developed solid relationships with South
    >>>Africa's largest suppliers of consumables. These relationships have
    >>>evolved into what is now called Toner.co.za.
    >>>
    >>>With the advent of the Internet, the opportunity for Sharp Faranani to
    >>>expand its horizons into the supply of all brands of toners, inks and
    >>>ribbons for the international market presented itself. Now, by making
    >>>the right strategic partners, Sharp Faranani is able to supply the
    >>>world with quality products and a 72 hour delivery service through
    >>>toner.co.za.
    >>>

    >>>Can't find what you are looking for? Call us at our call centre during
    >>>office hours and we'll find it for you!
    >>>
    >>>See more at Http://www.toner.co.za or call 086 10 10
    >>>

    > I'm sure everyone would much rather here from a spammer than your dumb
    > ass,

    That ****ing asshole is the real spammer. It's just about time to once
    again start complaining of his abuse at his ISP. They're just looking
    for any reason to cut him off.
    Frank

    Frank, Feb 26, 2006