    --
    Regards,

    Michael M

    Michael Mach, Aug 27, 2009

  2. "Michael Mach" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > We have one DHCP Server (win 2K) in our organization and two DNS Servers
    > (also win 2K). The DCHP Server is also one of the two DNS Servers. The
    > two
    > DNS Servers are running AD Integrated Zones. We've noticed that all host
    > records generated by the DHCP server in DNS now do not have a timestamp
    > value. I can understand the manual records not displaying one, but why
    > would
    > dynamic hosts not display this?
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Michael M

    Not sure what you mean. I just checked the records in DNS at an installation
    using DHCP, put DNS in advanced View, and I can see the timestamps. Can you
    elaborate on how you are viewing them and the steps you did to view them?

    --
    Ace

    confers no rights.

    Please reply back to the newsgroup or forum for collaboration benefit among
    responding engineers, and to help others benefit from your resolution.

    Ace Fekay, MCT, MCTS Exchange, MCSE, MCSA 2003 & 2000, MCSA Messaging
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    For urgent issues, please contact Microsoft PSS directly. Please check
    http://support.microsoft.com for regional support phone numbers.

    Ace Fekay [MCT], Aug 27, 2009