Timeshift Saved games

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Where are they? In Vista?

Anybody know?

I'm just doing a rather comprehensive backup and I've managed to find all other games' Saved Games folders but not Timeshift.

It's not in ProgramFiles/Sierra Entertainment and it's not in User Name/Application data.

If anybody knows I'd be a very happy chappy.

Reaction score
I don't know the game, but can't you do a search for the saves..? Erm how do I put it..When I play GTR and save a game I call it GTR then whatever that days date is..And if I type that into search it searches that save if that makes sence..?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I typed 'Timeshift' into Search and the game opened :confused: (This is Vista, you see, it presumes to do what it thinks you want it to do :rolleyes: )

And in Vista's defence it just occured to me that if nothing else it's as stable as hell. This application has been running since January without a murmur.

Anyways, where was I? Oh yes, the search. Nope, all combinations I tried came up zilch.

The game names the saves itself, I can't name them individually.

Like I said, I found all the other Save games for other games, and that wasn't easy, believe me, but Timeshift has me stumped.

Ask a Question