Windows Vista Time keeps changing

Reaction score
Thios is kind of a wierd one this, as I can't really find anything about it on the net.. The time on my Vista machine (which i'm on now) keeps changing all on its own. This machine is also the one I dual boot Windows 7 on, and the same happens on Windows 7. time change for no reason..I have run Kaspersky on both, and come up clear on both Vista and 7. Anybody have any ideas.?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Me old Tai Chi master always used to tell folks with problems, "Don't worry too much as everything changes given time"
nod.gif

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Me old Tai Chi master always used to tell folks with problems, "Don't worry too much as everything changes given time"
nod.gif

laughingsmiley.gif
One of my mates said something similar to me this morning, except for the Tai Chi bit...Anyway the same thing happene again early hours and I reset the time and both Vista and W 7 have now kep correct time. MAybe it was just one of those random wierd things that happen to computers. I did at first think it mght be child related, as they are quite good with pranks..Oh well I will keep an eye out next few dayus and see if it happens again..I suppose its no reall biggy is it.?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
laughingsmiley.gif
One of my mates said something similar to me this morning, except for the Tai Chi bit...Anyway the same thing happene again early hours and I reset the time and both Vista and W 7 have now kep correct time. MAybe it was just one of those random wierd things that happen to computers. I did at first think it mght be child related, as they are quite good with pranks..Oh well I will keep an eye out next few dayus and see if it happens again..I suppose its no reall biggy is it.?

No big deal as long as you have a watch or a sun dial.
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
No big deal as long as you have a watch or a sun dial.
laughingsmiley.gif

NAh in my house I measure time by how the missus and kids moan and scream..

Lets say I hear Laura shouting "This is the last time I am calling you to get up", then generallymeans it is close to 8am and they are late for school.
In the evening, the lil boy has this rather irratating way of calling "Mummy", that is generally around 5:30 when he wants his dinner..
And you know when the 2nd eldest starts saying "only 5 more minutes mum" its normally about 9:30pm and she should be in bed and is trying to sneak her way into anpother telly show..Time for me just means more worry how little I have slept again...
laughingsmiley.gif

Ask a Question