    can I make them do that?

    Thanks.

    Jeff

    Jeff, Aug 9, 2006

  2. In PowerPoint, Click on file, Properties, and ensure that under Summary,
    there is a checkmark in Save preview picture. Open the two presentations
    that have no thumbnails, and resave them.

    --
    Michael Koerner
    MS MVP - PowerPoint

    Michael Koerner, Aug 9, 2006

  3. Jeff

    Guest Guest

    Hi Jeff

    Open the presentations without the thumbnail then file->properties->summary
    tab tick the 'save preview picture' box at the bottom.

    Hope that fixes it :)

    Lucy
    --
    MOS Master Instructor