Things for sale

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I have all this stuff I don't need anymore, going cheap, here's a brief description of items.

If you'd like more details, let me know and I'll post them but this thread is just to see if anybody's interested. I can post pix of articles in most instances.

If no takers Cash Converters/E-Bay/Charity shop here we come :)

All prices are PLUS postage or come and collect.

Tevion hard disk video recorder. 80Gb hard disk, remote, maual, silver - £20.00 SOLD
Hercules 5.1 computer loudspeaker system with a pair of Gale stands for rear speakers - £20.00
Crown XLS402 slave amplifier, 2 x 300W into 8 ohms - £110.00
Disco console, home made, black, flight cased, Citronic mixer with pair of CD decks, 2 x phono inputs, all leads in case - £175.00
HP Photosmart Printer model 7960, silver, works with XP, Vista and Win 7 - £10.00
HP Photosmart Printer model 7350, black and silver - £10.00
Three x Alice Soundtech Matchamp XTX 131 balanced Mic preamps, each - £10.00 SOLD
Pair of Western Digital Raptor 36Gb SATA Hard Disks, ideal for RAID 0 primary disk - £10.00 SOLD
Pair of 5,25" IDE/PATA Hard disk caddies with five trays that fit both. One silver caddie, one black caddie. Three silver trays, two black trays. Caddie fits 5.25" space usually taken by optical drive,. Ideal for swapping OS's (if you have an IDE port) or swapping data disks in and out - £10.00

Reaction score
Some nice gear their FBS but i'm saving for new mobile & a car, sorry!:D

Reaction score
I might be interested in taking those Raptors off you.

Is that £10 for the pair?

Always wanted to mess around with some of those.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Yep, £10.00 the pair plus postage which would probably be around a fiver at a guess.

The pair of them would give you a primary disk of around 70Gb.

They were manufactured in May & June 2003 but haven't been used for around 4 years.

Reaction score
As long as they both work I wouldn't mind taking them off you.

£15 Paypal ok?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
As long as they both work I wouldn't mind taking them off you.

£15 Paypal ok?

Fine.

I'll check 'em out this evening. I also have another item to check I haven't got round to doing yet for another forum member.

Each drive has the custom Western Digital SATA lead attached to them btw This one.

Some time in the past I had a SATA drive whose connection surround was partly broken but once I managed to get one of these cables on it it stayed in place but I remember thinking it would be best if I never removed the cable. It may have been one of these drives.

So, only fair to let you know first and, of course, if you do buy them don't remove the cables. The cables cost about £8.50 each at the time but you can get clones for around £3.00 each now. Their uniqueness comes from the fact they lock into place.

So, assuming you still want them send me your address via PM and as soon as the payment hits my Paypal account (floppybootstomp) I'll post them to you.

Reaction score
I'm interested in the xtx131 mic pre modules. Can you ship to the us, and do you accept paypal?, thanks

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'm interested in the xtx131 mic pre modules. Can you ship to the us, and do you accept paypal?, thanks

Really sorry but sold those a few weeks ago and I omitted to mark them sold. I best do that now.

Ask a Question