The Sims 1

Reaction score
Hi all I am new to this forum and need a liltle help I have just brought a the sims for pc yes the first one lol I dont like to start games unless I start with the first one and I am now getting through it and decided I want t restart the game to do things different and I cannot find an option to start from the begining. And also is there a way you can have seperate users with there own game as my girlfriend plays it and has to start from where I left off and then I have to pick up the peices hense the reason I want to start over

I am running O/S XP Pro

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Is there not an option to 'start new game' or choose another user name?

I wouldn't know tbh, tried the Sims once and couldn't understand the attraction :confused:

Mind you, my three daughters love it :)

Reaction score
I aint completely hooked on it but everyone I know have played it and told me to try it so I have. I have asked them and they have never restarted their game.

I cant find an option to restart or change user so I dont know

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I think it might be linked to your Windows XP username - if you have a new user account then I think it might let you play separately from your girlfriend.

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
cant you just create a different family and build their house on a different plot of land? If i remember correctly i once had about 7 different families going at once.

Reaction score
I have tried different XP User accounts and the game data is the same I think I will just bulldoze all houses and rebuild and then keep my girlfriend off computer all together LOL thanks for all your help

Reaction score
m the main view, you can create a new family, or delete your old family and knock the house down

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
How about grabbing a copy of HL2, that way she can have the SIMs... and you can have the fun :D

Ask a Question