The server response was: 452 4.5.3 No more transactions allowed

R

rgouge

I am trying to send email programatically to a list of clients using cdosys from a .net console application.

From what I can gather the mailserver I am using is limiting the number of recipients. Is the limit based on the number of recipients per mail message (there is only one recipient per mail message) or number of recipients per mail session (there could be serveral hundred mail messages being sent). What I am doing is this ..

Creating a new configuration object; setting the parameters for the configuration (mail server, port, etc.); creating a new mail message; assigning the configuration to the email and sending repeatedly. I get

The server rejected the sender address. The server response was: 452 4.5.3 No more transactions allowed.

after about 25 emails have been sent with the same configuration object and NEW mail message each time. Should I be creating a new configuration object to use periodically .. or for each message .. or ...?

Thanx
Randy

B

Brian Tillman

rgouge said:
I am trying to send email programatically to a list of clients
using cdosys from a .net console application.

From what I can gather the mailserver I am using is limiting the
number of recipients.

Not an Outlook problem. Go ask the server administrators.

Ask a Question