EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
r85ydk.jpg

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
attachment.php

Arch + Rainlendar + Window Maker. Test run of a theme I am trying to create.Photograph is as it came out of the camera with just a slight tweak.Still trying to get the colours to suit for title bars etc. :cool:

Attachments

• zzz.jpg
    zzz.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 618

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Windows 8.1, will Classic Shell. So many options, still need to tweak the colours of the start menu.

wH6UNTo.jpg

Reaction score
Oh, I didn't bother changing mine then. How do you change it? I'm trying but I dunno how :blush: There's nothing on the control panel that changes it. Even if I search for it. Weird... -.-

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't bother changing mine then. How do you change it? I'm trying but I dunno how :blush: There's nothing on the control panel that changes it. Even if I search for it. Weird... -.-

How to change your desktop background

XP

Vista

Windows 7

To be noted in the Starter editions of Vista and Windows 7 you can't change the background without the use of 3rd party software or regedits.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Makulu Mate on me travelling pc, it has a nice quote.

gRkvNCq.jpg

Same pc but showing one page of the Slingshot Slingscold interface.

7Ius1j9.jpg

I use the ordinary looking desktop as I am not into app icons. Done several system upgrades with no problems and I am liking the os apart from it being a 32 bit os.

breakfast.gif

EPIWmp3.png

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
My latest. Lady on the bike is Jenny Tinmouth. She competes in BSB, possibly one of the toughest bike series to compete in. She also holds the record for fastest female at the Isle Of Man TT

14ob2hj.png

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
FnAPmfg.jpg

If you haven't seen that trailer yet, wtf is wrong with you!? :D

Ask a Question