The PCR Guild Wars 2 Thread

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
The Story continues ...

A hybrid army erupts through fiery portals in the Shiverpeaks. A Molten Alliance between the dredge and the charr Flame Legion has created a force powerful enough to massacre any who stand in their way. One settlement, one homestead at a time, they’re wiping out all resistance. The razing has begun.

In Flame and Frost: The Razing you’ll meet the norn Braham and Rox the charr, two Tyrians who fervently believe in doing what’s right, no matter the risk. Join Braham and Rox in a desperate battle to defend their homelands from annihilation in the third installment in this four-part series!

... 26 March, 2013

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Bazaar of the Four Winds patch goes live today (9th July).

New armour skins, weapons, minigames, crafting materials. There are also changes to the UI, which is to be revamped.

More here: Dulfynet :D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I have to say that I'm thoroughly enjoying the current, Queen Jennah's Jubilee Living Story events. Some great zergy combat in the Pavillion; good loot-drops and chests; plenty of zergy PvE action...

The next update is due on 20th, called The Queen's Speech, which of course, is the one year anniversary of the game. ANet are already sending out these cryptic rhymes, accompanied by a skeleton pocket-watches, to fan-sites, etc:

Tick tock goes the clock
It's almost time for time to stop
Something you all must understand
Your world is built on fog and sand

You're out of time, your jig is done
It's time for Scarlet to have her fun
She has some hard lessons to teach
To the people of Divinity's Reach

So mark the date in permanent ink
The hour is later than you think
On the twentieth day she'll start her games
And warm her hands over Kryta's flames!

(Insert maniacal cackle here...) Sounds like some explosive fun, coming to a PC monitor near you! lol :D

muckshifter

Reaction score
Disequilibrium is the lack of, or opposite of, an equilibrium.

In other words, more cockups! :rolleyes:

as a Skritt would say, "shinies, more shinies" ... No, as a crafter, I may need another game ... :(

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
A heads-up if anyone has a few gems burning a hole in their virtual wallet... The BLTC gem store has a three day January sale coming-up. It begins on 4th until 6th January 2014.

Information source: mmosite.com :cool:

muckshifter

Reaction score
I was about to say, huh! ... but then I re-read your post ... starts on the 4th :blush:

May forget to look, I haven't played for weeks. :sleep:

thanks for the heads-up. :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
There's quite a good interactive Atlas HERE

Zoom-in on the white dots to reveal videos, sound-snippets or pics with some background history. Currently, there are 9 discoveries to be made. I've currently discovered 6 of them, so not sure if I've missed 3, or whether they will become available in the next update.
:)

Ask a Question