The Outlook 2007 'To Do Bar' suddenly moved to the right hand side ofthe screen, how do I get it bac

Bradley Burton

Right now when I click on the calendar button, text appears where the
'To Do Bar' is supposed to be. The text to me is useless. It says:

"How to Share Calendars, Search Calendars Online, Send a Calendar Via
E-Mail, Publish My Calendar, and Add New Group."

I don't understand what happened. All of the sudden I opened Outlook
and the To Do Bar was moved to the right hand side of the screen. This
is very inconvenient for me. Does anyone know how I can get it back to
the left-hand side?

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you,
Brad

Roady [MVP]

The To-Do Bar has always been on the right side. The left side is for the
Navigation Pane. What makes you think otherwise?

Bradley Burton

For some reason for me the To-Do Bar has always been on the left side.
I wonder if there is an option that I mistakenly pressed that changed
it.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

Right now when I click on the calendar button, text appears where the
'To Do Bar' is supposed to be. The text to me is useless. It says:
"How to Share Calendars, Search Calendars Online, Send a Calendar Via
E-Mail, Publish My Calendar, and Add New Group."
I don't understand what happened. All of the sudden I opened Outlook
and the To Do Bar was moved to the right hand side of the screen. This
is very inconvenient for me. Does anyone know how I can get it back to
the left-hand side?
I would appreciate any help.
Thank you,
Brad

Diane Poremsky

its not a switch or button you pressed. The navigation pane is on the left,
the to-do bar is on the right. it can't be changed.

what do you see on the left now?

Bradley Burton said:
[...]

Right now on the left hand side I see a whole pane that is blank with
these small sentences at the top:

"How to Share Calendars, Search Calendars Online, Send a Calendar Via
E-Mail, Publish My Calendar, and Add New Group."

The whole rest of the pane is blank

its not a switch or button you pressed. The navigation pane is on the left,
the to-do bar is on the right. it can't be changed.

what do you see on the left now?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Need Help with Common Tasks?http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/

Outlook Tips by email:
(e-mail address removed)

Outlook Tips:http://www.outlook-tips.net/
Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center:http://www.slipstick.com
(e-mail address removed)

[...]

Brad- Hide quoted text -

Bradley Burton

(By To-Do Bar I mean the calendar and what is below it)

For some reason for me the To-Do Bar has always been on the left side.
I wonder if there is an option that I mistakenly pressed that changed
it.
On Jan 18, 7:12 pm, "Roady [MVP]"