    virus ran out a couple of weeks ago and I now cant update
    it as I cant enter any details in.

    Has any one got any suggestions??

    Ross Milne, Feb 7, 2004

  2. Try another keyboard !

    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Feb 7, 2004

  3. Ross Milne

    Guest Guest

    Thanks i tired that to and it made no difference! Any
    other suggestion!?

    Ross

    Guest, Feb 8, 2004
  4. Ross Milne

    Vance Green Guest

    Check in your Accessibility Options in Control
    Panel.

    Perhaps something there may have got turned on
    by mistake.

    Vance Green, Feb 8, 2004
  5. It could be a motherboard fault. What motherboard is in your computer? Does
    it have an on-board keyboard controller chip? Does it have an on-board
    Super-IO chip with a keyboard controller?

    What happens when you boot with a DOS diskette? Do you still get the gggggg
    thingie?

    Colon Terminus, Feb 8, 2004
  6. What motherboard does NOT have its own Keyboard controller chip ?

    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Feb 8, 2004
  7. Almost all newer boards emulate the 8042 instead of installing the physical
    chip.

    Colon Terminus, Feb 8, 2004
  8. Ross Milne

    Steve N. Guest

    I believe Gozilla Free is adware. I'd scan the system with Spybot search
    and Destroy and AdAware. Maybe uninstall Gozilla and see if the problem
    goes away.

    You can navigate in Windows without using the mouse at all although it's
    a bit tedious - use the Tab key to toggle through buttons and entry
    fields, spacebar to drop down menus, enter to select items.

    Definitely get some antivirus going, too. AVG seems pretty good and it's
    free from www.grisoft.com

    Steve

    Steve N., Feb 8, 2004
  9. Ross Milne

    Rmstrat

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hit the 'f' key or Shift 'f' . Then go to control panel
    Add remove programs and unistall " GStrikeforce "

    Rmstrat, Aug 2, 2012