The Humble Square Enix Bundle

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
A bundle worth raiding a few tombs for. PC classics, characters you love, a recent trip to Hong Kong and Daikatana for good measure. Square Enix has brought a lot to the party so take a look and give John Romero some respect ok? Pay $1 or more for Thief Gold, Mini Ninjas, Daikatana, Hitman: Codename 47, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin and Anachronox. If you pay more than the average price, you'll also get Deus Ex: Invisible War, Deus Ex: The Fall, Hitman: Absolution, Battlestations Midway and the Nosgoth Veteran Pack. Those who pay $15 or more will receive all of the above, plus Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut, Just Cause 2, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition and Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days.
Get me my wallet, or my grappling hook to get my wallet. If you bought all of these games separately, it'd cost you up to $169, but we're letting you name your price!

https://www.humblebundle.com/?galle...ail&utm_term=0_990b1b6399-ac1e9148f4-99728741

Barnstorming bundle :dance:

Ask a Question