The Fallout 4 Thread

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'll have to wait until 10th November for PC version. And yes, I've now decided to buy this as the price has come down from the originally touted £50.

Steam are offering a pre-order for £40 whilst the UK GAME store are offering pre-order (activation number only) for £36. Plus GAME will offer you the chance to buy a bobble-head Fallout 4 figure, which will be some compensation for missing out on the Pip-Boy edition (To purchase figure you have to pay another £4 on game purchase which gains you membership to GAME's Fallout 4 Club).

This game just looks too good to miss to be quite honest and I'm looking forward to it.

So, 40 quid winging it's way to GAME from me.

Link to the GAME Store Fallout 4 purchase page: GAME Store Fallout 4

EDIT: I think I may have misunderstood this. Pre-order for £36 is straightforward but this 'Club' that GAME speak of is asking for a £10 deposit and £40 purchase price. Is that for membership only? Does that price include the figure for 'free'? Think I'll visit my local GAME store (Lewisham or Rotherhithe) and get the SP from a sales person (hoping they can understand it as well, lol).

Last edited:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Fallout Shelter downloaded! Hoping to find time to have a play later :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
So who has tried Fallout Shelter? It's great fun! Really enjoying it so far :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I've addicted my GF to FO Shelter....!

I quite like it too! :lol:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I've addicted my GF to FO Shelter....!

I quite like it too! :lol:

It is quite addictive! It's funny that my last thought at night is usually "Better bring my wasteland explorers home!" :lol:

Ian has been enjoying it too, although he plays it on the PC.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Rate I am going this will be abandonware by the time I have finished building my new pc :lol:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
My copy has been dispatched! Sods law dictates that it won't arrive until last thing tomorrow though... :rolleyes:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
This is a seriously good game :thumb:

This cost me £26 and I just know it's going to eat up oodles of my time.

I recently purchased GTA V for £40 and, sad to say, though it looks and plays gorgeous, I don't really like it much and have only played a couple of hours so far. It's mostly the control interface I don't care for.

Just by way of a contrast ;)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I'm really enjoying it too! :D Took me a while to figure out the new Perk system, and I haven't had a go at anything construction related yet, but so far I love it! I can tell I'll be playing this for a long long time :thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've played this for a few hours so far and I like it - it's much more similar to Fallout 3 than I would have expected (excluding VATS and Perks). The controls are a little frustrating at times for me - mainly when navigating the PipBoy or when Esc is used to exit rather than Tab.

I can see this game lasting a long time too!

Ask a Question