From: "IT" <[email protected]>
Subject: The dynamic link library MSVCP60.dll could not be found in the specified path
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:11:02 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.applications

during the installation a vb application, an error promot
The dynamic link library MSVCP60.dll could not be found in
the specified path C:\WINNT;C:\WINNT\system32;.
how can I solve the problem?
-----

I have heard of some third party programs removing this file when they were uninstalled. Search the system to see if you
can find another copy of the file and if you do copy it to the System32 folder. If you don't find another copy then go to your
Windows 2000 CD and go to the \Support\Tools folder. Use something like Winzip to look in the Support.cab file and you
will be able to export a copy of Msvcp60.dll that you can copy to the System32 folder.

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.