The blue bar

Discussion in 'Windows XP Internet Explorer' started by Guest, Mar 13, 2006.

    How do I get rid of the text "- Tele2" after Microsoft Internet Explorer in
    the blue bar at the top?

    Guest, Mar 13, 2006

    Alan Edwards Guest

    Alan Edwards, Mar 13, 2006

  3. Leif wrote:

    > How do I get rid of the text "- Tele2" after Microsoft Internet Explorer
    > in the blue bar at the top?

    What Alan said and...
    See:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/ie/ispunbrand.htm
    "Remove the ISP branding for Internet Explorer and Outlook Express".
    http://www.dougknox.com/utility/scripts_desc/unbrand.htm
    “Remove IE/OE Branding“
    http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/archive/answers2.htm#branding_IE
    "Removing ISP branding and restoring the spinning IE globe".

    Hope this helps.

    --
    Vincenzo Di Russo
    Microsoft® MVP - Most Valuable Professional

    Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP], Mar 14, 2006