    can someone please give me insight on how to correct this b/c it is starting
    to upset me a bit becuase i never got this problem with windows xp.
    _____________

    frustratedwithvista, Nov 28, 2007

  2. frustratedwithvista

    CLBontrager Guest

    I have been having the same trouble. but I can get on line with my wireless.
    but when you click on the 2 computers by the time is says: something about
    unknow/faliure server (something like that) Then when I go in to
    networking/sharing it takes forever to bring it up. On top of the page where
    it should show "computer or network name it says unknow. and on network
    discovery it changes from on to custom. I can't click to change then when I
    want to close window I have to use task manger to close.
    I done everything I could to change it. but it won't the only I can get this
    all back is system restore. But that last for a day then it is back doing all
    this over again. Has to be glitch in Vista. Hardware and drives are work ok
    and up to date. Like I say I am on my wireless right now why this is going
    on.
    --
    CBontrager

    CLBontrager, Nov 28, 2007