TFT Monitor: Everythings gone blue...

Reaction score
Right. After playing Quake 4 then going on the net for a while, I left my computer alone and it turned off the monitor after 10 minutes - as it always does. Came back, wiggled the mouse to get the monitor to switch on, aaaaannd.... everything is kind of, er, blue.

I tried all of the preset colour settings my monitor provides by pressing the button on the front ('Movie, night text, etc), I fiddled with the RGB settings (although even turning the blue down didn't particularly put things to normal), and I've played around in the NVidia forceware colour correction bit.

Anybody know what this might be? I'm using a 19" LG Flatron L1915S, if that helps.

Last edited:

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
silly question but is the monitor plugged in all the way into the computer and into the mains? sometimes the cable can come out and that changes the colour or is one of the pins bent on the cable?Also is the monitor getting enough power??

Reaction score
Its gone now.

I already tried fully disconnecting it and then reconnecting it. And its fine now. Probably solved.

Im just happy it wasn't related to me overclocking my GPU.

toodles.

Reaction score
Give it a light tap :)

That usually helps with TFTs that are malfunctioning...

Dont know why... loose connection perhaps

Ask a Question