Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Nikk Tech have been taking a look at the bright and colourful Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - here's a snippet from their review:

When the Lobera Supreme arrived in our lab we all liked the new illumination system but much like many people out there we wished for more and more specifically a more “advanced” lighting system allowing for individual key RGB illumination and several different effects. The Lobera Spectrum brings that on the table and more since the gold plated Kailh RGB switches used can withstand up to 60 million actuations, 10 million more compared to the silver plated Kailh switches used in the Lobera Supreme. Tesoro did decide to “ditch” the three thumb macro keys found in the Supreme version but personally I don’t use macro keys that much and so I don’t really have a problem with their decision. Of course I still do think that the control software needs a revamping and i would like to see a wrist wrest but in the end what matters is that the RGB black switches by Kailh offer good audible (without being annoying) and tactile feedback (although red and blues could be best for hardcore gamers who don’t care about the extra noise).

tesoro_lobera_spectruma.JPG

Read more at Nikk Tech

Ask a Question