Windows XP Terminal Server Profiles

Reaction score
Hello there,

I need some help...........

We have 2 citrix servers. One PS4.5 and one licensing.

I am trying to set up the terminal service profile side of things. I have created a profile, locked it down and saved it as a mandatory profile on a share on the PS4.5 box. The share permissions everyone has full control and the NTFS permissions are set to read and execute for the citrix users.

All users have this profile path mapped in AD under their TSProfile tab.

I have a GPOL set up (loopback enabled) for the PS4.5 box and the Citrix user group. For some (unknown) reason the users are not picking up this mandatory profile, but some other random one.....?

Within the GPOL I have set up folder re-direction on desktop to point to \\sharename\manprofile\desktop and my docs to point to the shared mydocs folder I created on the same partition as the profile share. Both are not working.

I have enabled TSRoaming profiles within GPOL with the path set as:

\\sharename\manprofile

I am pulling my hair out, as I have followed this text book and even tried separate computer and user policies and enforced them.

Please - someone help!

Thanks

Thea

Last edited:

Ask a Question