    The problem seems to be that we cannot use a combination of a regular font
    like Arial or Times Roman with Latin Symbols.
    I'm working the Manage Styles and the style only allows one font designation.

    jo49, Sep 14, 2009

  2. jo49

    PvdG42 Guest

    "jo49" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Trying to create a template that can lock-in and restrict formatting and
    > styles.
    > A document will go through various stages of review and comments.
    > Information is added by various scientists as the document cyles through
    > the
    > process. We want to be able to limit the fonts that can be used in the
    > template. Sometimes information will be copied/pasted from a PowerPoint
    > file
    > or another source and right now, documents have a mix of everything.
    > The problem seems to be that we cannot use a combination of a regular font
    > like Arial or Times Roman with Latin Symbols.
    > I'm working the Manage Styles and the style only allows one font
    > designation.

    A template for what software? You've asked in a discussion group for .NET
    programming issues, so we would ned to know what software you are referring
    to in order to redirect you to an appropriate discussion group.

    PvdG42, Sep 14, 2009

  3. jo49

    jo49 Guest

    This should go to Word 2007;

    jo49, Sep 15, 2009
  4. jo49

    PvdG42 Guest

    "jo49" <> wrote in message
    > This should go to Word 2007;

    OK, here's how to find an appropriate discussion group.
    As you appear to be using a web interface:

    Visit this page:

    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

    In the tree on the left, open English, then open Office and Desktop
    Applications. In the
    Office and Desktop Applications subcategory, find and open the subcategory
    forWord, and find a group there for your post.

    PvdG42, Sep 15, 2009