    dissapear.

    Thanks

    using winxp pro

    ralf, Oct 8, 2003

  2. ralf

    Kelly Guest

    Hi Ralf,

    This can happen by opening Accessibility Options, etc. If the icons on the
    Quick Launch bar are showing as being larger, it will result in the taskbar
    being twice its height and also include the date or similar under the clock.

    If this is the case, right click the Desktop/Properties/Appearance/
    Advanced. Under the Item drop box choose Caption Buttons and change the
    number by one, ok your way out, then rest to 25.

    And/or reset your default to the XP Theme.

    Other options to consider if the above doesn't help, nor moving the glider
    over toward the Start Button to list only three icons in the Quick Launch
    bar.

    Restore the Taskbar to Default Functionality (Line 164)

    All the Best,
    Kelly

    MS-MVP Win98/XP
    [AE-Windows® XP]

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers

    "ralf" <> wrote in message
    > Need help shrinking taskbar back to normal size. It's double in size.

    Where

    Kelly, Oct 8, 2003

  3. ralf

    Durand Guest

    Unlock the taskbar and try dragging it down again to one row. Then relock it.

    --
    Regards,

    Durand

    Durand, Oct 9, 2003