    selezionare le varie attività. Vorrei cortesemente sapere come ripristinarlo
    in modo da avere piena accessibilità alle sue funzioni.
    Grazie per l'attenzione

    luke, Aug 18, 2006

  2. luke

    Malke Guest

    luke wrote:

    > Da qualche giorno, il task manager mi appare senza la parte alta dove
    > selezionare le varie attività. Vorrei cortesemente sapere come
    > ripristinarlo in modo da avere piena accessibilità alle sue funzioni.
    > Grazie per l'attenzione

    Post your question in one of the Italian newsgroups for XP. Here is a list
    of all the MS newsgroups:

    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    Look for the XP ones that have *.it in their names.

    Malke
    --
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    Elephant Boy Computers

    Malke, Aug 18, 2006

  3. Buon giorno,

    Doppio scatto dovunque sul bordo in bianco.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    Doug Knox MS-MVP, Aug 18, 2006
  4. luke

    Ken Blake Guest

    luke wrote:

    > Da qualche giorno, il task manager mi appare senza la parte alta dove
    > selezionare le varie attività. Vorrei cortesemente sapere come
    > ripristinarlo in modo da avere piena accessibilità alle sue funzioni.
    > Grazie per l'attenzione

    My Italian is good enough to understand your question, but not good enough
    to answer you. I hope you can understand my English.

    You're running Task Manager in what's called "Small Footprint Mode." To
    change back and
    forth from this mode to regular mode, just double-click on the border.

    Please reply to the newsgroup

    Ken Blake, Aug 18, 2006
  5. luke

    luke Guest