    the bottom. Thanks.

    --
    Karen

    Karen F, Feb 15, 2010

  2. On 2/15/2010 6:26 AM, Karen F wrote:
    > My task bar has moved to the side of my screen. How can I get it back at
    > the bottom. Thanks.

    Click on it and drag it to the bottom. If that doesn't work,
    right-click on the task bar and uncheck "Lock the Taskbar" if it's checked.

    Etaoin Shrdlu, Feb 15, 2010

  3. Karen F wrote:
    > My task bar has moved to the side of my screen. How can I get it
    > back at the bottom.

    Same way you got it where you don't want it - except this time on-purpose.

    Drag and drop. Left-click and hold on an empty area of the bar, drag it to
    the bottom, release the button.

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP