    down windows. Everything shows with safe mode, I can
    still access most things with Ctrl+alt+del. Please help
    it's driving me crazy.

    Lee, Dec 7, 2003

  2. Lee

    Chris Lanier Guest

    Greetings

    Here are a few suggestions on how you can try and fix it.

    Taskbar and icons disappeared from desktop
    http://www.computing.net/windowsxp/wwwboard/forum/85915.html

    Adware.Dynamic Removel Information
    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/adware.dynamic.html

    Preform a Spyware Scan
    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm

    Repair/Customize Desktop, Quick Launch, Taskbar and Notification Area

    HOW TO: Start the System Restore Tool from a Command Prompt in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=304449

    W32.Aplore Removal Information
    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/

    W32.HLLP.Handy Removal Information
    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.hllp.handy.html

    Taskbar Is Missing When You Log On to Windows
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q318027

    Chris Lanier, Dec 7, 2003

  3. Lee

    Guest Guest