And I am sick of it????? Peace my ass.:mad:

Attachments

• _55296784_012877351-1.jpg
    _55296784_012877351-1.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 160

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Very touchy subject Itsme. I will be avoiding this thread as I have very strong views. :(

Reaction score
Very touchy subject Itsme. I will be avoiding this thread as I have very strong views. :(

Me also:mad: It has hit a nerve with me I am sorry to say, this is all I am going to say on the subject.:mad:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
So where's that pic taken from then?

There will always be a minority of extremeists and the people who organise them are having exactly the effect they want - to provoke anger and hostility.

Tell me it's from the Daily Mail - the same 'newspaper' that published a picture of a black man forcing a white man to kneel whilst he robbed him - and I'll very likely scratch my head and say 'Photoshop?'

Having said that I'm aware that crap goes down but lets' not be tarring and feathering an entire society for the actions of a few.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Me also:mad: It has hit a nerve with me I am sorry to say, this is all I am going to say on the subject.:mad:

These are the acctions of a few radical extremists, that does not say all of Islam is bad or that all Muslims are bad. We see things like this and get upset, but you only have to look at America and the extremist Christians, to know that it happens in all religions

Reaction score
So where's that pic taken from then?

There will always be a minority of extremeists and the people who organise them are having exactly the effect they want - to provoke anger and hostility.

Tell me it's from the Daily Mail - the same 'newspaper' that published a picture of a black man forcing a white man to kneel whilst he robbed him - and I'll very likely scratch my head and say 'Photoshop?'

Having said that I'm aware that crap goes down but lets' not be tarring and feathering an entire society for the actions of a few.

Here you are FBS seen it earlier quite a few photos from film footage http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-14874487

Reaction score
Sorry itsme but i cant make a comment on this subject.
It's a very touchy subject that could get out of hand.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/update-forum-guidelines-t4037029.html

From the FAQ......

https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=language&match=all&titlesonly=0

Language
Foul Language and obscene images will not be tolerated. This site is family friendly, and all posts and posters must respect the integrity of the site.

In addition, you may not deliberately misspell, or substitute punctuation or other special characters in filtered words to circumvent any profanity filters of the Forums you are posting on.

Reaction score
It is only the bad that publicised it is news, although they are only a very small minority in all religions. Most religions call for love, peace, forgiveness, and tolerance. It is Intolerant, Bigoted, people who call for violence and hatred no matter what religion.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Ok, I see the source of the pic, generally speaking I think we can take the BBC online news sources as genuine so fair play, itsme.

Jeez, I could write a book about this but it's tricky (as Run DMC once sang).

If I may make a few comments though those people (and I use the word loosely) know what they're doing, instigating ill feeling and they're likely being used as pawns, they've been wound up to a hatred that they are trying, now, to instill in others. Probably all simple minded fools.

We should really be strong and just ignore them but if you want the truth if I was there gathered with a little mob I'd truly like to give 'em a right good larruping.

MY Country? There are many people in this country now whose skin colour is not white and also consider this to be their country. And it is. The Windrush in the fifties and all who have followed since, particularly with the expansion of the EU to Eastern Europe.

The greater majority of those folk get by much the same as most of us, those who cause mayhem, unrest and trouble are first looked at as immigrants, rather than troublemakers.

Did you know that just after the Great fire of London in 1666 Londoners rampaged the streets and hung and killed many French immigrants as they thought the French had started the fire as a reprisal for a particularly nasty raid by the Brits on a French coastal town where they pillaged, killed and burnt everything to the ground, including all the women and children?

Broadly speaking, nothing really changes does it?

I remind us all of the old maxim 'Divide and rule'.

I also remind myself that though I consider England my country and I love the place around 170 years back down my family tree my family were Paddy immigrants. So do I now have a right to call this MY country? Cos I'm white, maybe?

I'm not going to comment on religion, even I will exercise some tact here but I'm chomping at the bit and will declare myself agnostic.

Perspective, the bigger point of view, the ability to ignore these fools and not get would up about it.

They almost make me as annoyed, incidentally as the 101 so-called cover up theories where some loonies think the 9/11 attacks were self-inflicted by the USA. As I said - loonies.

Ok, if I've gone too far, even though I'm a mod I'll understand if Ian zaps this and if any of you must comment, please, please, keep it rational.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
IMO, the less said the better.

Reaction score
You may close this thread any mod.

I have cooled down now so please accept my Apologies. I was just making a point
about the few idiots in this country who like to stir the mix in their own way.
But get it wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question