Taking part in Sports

Reaction score
So whats the craziest sport you have taken part in or watched?
I once watched were they role a giant cheese down a hill and people run after it down a steep hill the winner is the one who catch's it up. Quiet a few broken bones, never understood the reason behind it?

Reaction score
arbour said:
So whats the craziest sport you have taken part in or watched?
I once watched were they role a giant cheese down a hill and people run after it down a steep hill the winner is the one who catch's it up. Quiet a few broken bones, never understood the reason behind it?

The cheese is worth about £50 i think :D

Craziest sport... er Egg and spoon race? :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Egg and spoon races are always good fun :D I won a bottle of tomato juice for finishing one (seemed more like a boobie prize to me!!!).

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Egg and spoon races are always good fun :D I won a bottle of tomato juice for finishing one (seemed more like a boobie prize to me!!!).

It was good fun until you realised all the other races used glue and you actually did it the honest way :D

ahh those were the days..:p:D

Reaction score
Used to know bloke from school, who at university for a dare got offered a parachute jump, he enjoyed it so much he now does base jumping. This is basically jumping off any building and having as little as 4 or 5 seconds will your parachute fully deployed. No chance of using your reserve if all goes wrong!!!

Reaction score
Have done some surfing on the net for different sports, a whold host of things to do that are very dangerours. Just been watching the top ten worst GP crash's:eek:

Ask a Question