    Thank you,
    Sara

    , Oct 26, 2006

  2. Many possibilities. This troubleshooting may help,

    No network provider accepted the given network path When you use net use to a shared resource of a remote computer, you may receive: "System error 67 has occurred. The network name cannot be found". ...
    www.chicagotech.net/troubleshooting/systemerror67.htm

    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    <> wrote in message news:...
    I have configured WebDAV on Windows 2003 server, and I can successfully
    map a drive to my WebDAV folder from the server. I cannot do the same
    thing in Windows XP Pro. When I try NET USE * http://server/share, I
    get "System error 67 has occurred. The network name cannot be found."
    WebClient service is started, and I CAN add a network place with no
    problem.

    Why can I do it in Windows 2003, but not XP? Is there a workaround?

    Thank you,
    Sara

    Robert L [MVP - Networking], Oct 26, 2006