    Anyone?

    Thanks in advance,
    Rob

    R Dunn, Mar 4, 2004

  2. R Dunn

    David Adner Guest

    I don't believe sysprep has anything built into it to do this. We use a
    script to change it back. Not ideal, but we already have other
    post-restore-image scripts and processes running, so adding this wasn't
    a big deal to us.

    David Adner, Mar 5, 2004

  3. R Dunn

    qc_metal Guest

    Hmm... thanks - I'll go ahead and write something up I guess. Is this a
    direct edit to boot.ini, or is it somehow transcribed from the registry to
    boot.ini?

    Rob

    qc_metal, Mar 5, 2004
  4. R Dunn

    David Adner Guest

    Just modify the file. I haven't tested it myself, but you might be able
    to use the XP bootcfg.exe command. Not sure if it works with 2000,
    though.

    David Adner, Mar 5, 2004
  5. R Dunn

    R Dunn Guest

    Yeah, it looks like bootcfg doesn't work for 2000 - d'oh! Too bad, too - it
    looks like a handy exe.

    I guess I'll just put together a quickie VBScript to take care of it. It
    seems odd that sysprep wouldn't have this feature built-in, especially
    considering that it resets it after you run it...

    Thanks for your help David!

    R Dunn, Mar 5, 2004