    sysclock,but don't have the "proper privilege level".
    How to do this?

    Laurie

    Laurie, Nov 28, 2004

  2. Laurie

    David Candy Guest

    Yu just can't view it. You either can change the time or not.
    Type
    time privilege
    in Help to see how.
    http://www.uscricket.com

    David Candy, Nov 28, 2004

  3. Laurie

    Laurie Guest

    Thanks for the reply, but that does not led to a method to assign Lowly
    User the ability to change systime...

    Laurie, Nov 29, 2004
  4. Laurie

    a nonymous Guest

    | "Laurie" <> wrote
    | > As a lowly User, I want to be able to see the calendar in the
    | > sysclock, but don't have the "proper privilege level".

    http://blogs.msdn.com/larryosterman/archive/2004/09/22/232938.aspx
    Running Non Admin

    "Laurie" <> wrote
    | ... a method to assign Lowly User the ability to change systime...

    Lowly Users have no business changing systime.

    a nonymous, Nov 29, 2004
  5. Laurie

    David Candy Guest

    You have to give your security group permission to change the time.

    http://www.uscricket.com

    David Candy, Nov 30, 2004