Syncing Palm with Outlook

Jim

I am having a similar problem syncing two handhelds for
two different people. Did you get anything useful?

Scott Fellman [MSFT]

The Palm site is www.chapura.com. There you will find that you need to
update your software to the latest version, open the folder named pocket
mirror and add a note that has the ID of the second device as the text of
the note (as Sue suggested).

Scott Fellman
Microsoft