    Originally I posted this in the wrong discussion group, under w2k general, sorry

    Thank

    Lloy

    Guest, Mar 30, 2004

  2. You can't sync them. And you don't want to have local accounts anyway - get
    rid of them after you've resolved the profile issue. Everyone needs to log
    into the domain or you're really defeating the purpose of it.

    You can copy the profiles (control panel | system) from the local to the
    domain account, while logged in w/domain admin permissions, after the domain
    user has logged in once--or recreate the profiles if it doens't work right.
    If you had a workgroup, you can't have had that many
    workstations....redirect My Documents to the users' home directories to make
    sure nothing is getting stored in the default profile folders.

    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Mar 30, 2004