Symantec Security Check-Free from website. LOADED an exploit virus

NoNoBadDog!

You have to stop smokin' whatever it is that you are smokin....it's slowing
down the three remaining brain cells you have...

Vanguard

"Boston charlie 1918" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
Norton adding a virus while it tries to sell you a fix?

Maybe if you could compose an intelligible sentence then we would know
what you were claiming.

And just where on Symantec's Security Check page
(http://security.symantec.com/ssc) do you see it trying to *sell* you
anything, huh? How is proffering a free ActiveX control (used to
perform the client-side scanning) considered "selling" anything? Guess
you haven't yet bothered trying the other online AV scanner sites since
they, too, want to download a client-side agent to perform the scanning.
And, apparently to you, giving to you for free is selling it.