swapping subweb shared borders to main site

Thomas A. Rowe

It would have been better if you have publish to the entire rootweb to the
subweb, then make your changes, then you could just re-publish the subweb
over the rootweb.

However, try this, with both sites open, copy the index page from the subweb
to the rootweb, then do the same with the files in the _borders folder of
the subweb.

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
MS KB Quick Links, etc.

Ron McIntire

I'll give it a try. I was also thinking about opening the
subweb index page and doing a file/save as/ rootweb index
page/

Hopefully it would ask me if I want to replace the
existing file and I would say yes.

Thoughts?

Stefan B Rusynko

Yes it will
- also make sure any images etc are in the _borders folder before you copy it from 1 web to another