Survey Questionaire Questions

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Form Programming' started by phase315, Jan 30, 2012.

1. phase315

phase315

Hi everyone,

I am a new member here and totally new to VBS. My company asked me to send out an in house survey to rate our performance and gather feedback.

I downloaded and published a sample survey in our organizational library. Everything works but now I need to make adjustments for our survey.

So the few things I'm trying to figure out are, how do I make multiple inputs for a single question? For example when I answer a question in this form, I am able to choose the type of question being asked and will provide a way to answer (text, choice, scale, y/n). What if I have a question like, "What is your favorite color?" and the choices are red, blue, green, other. When the users chooses "other" a text box prompts them to enter their favorite color. (yes, I know, horrible example)

My second question is how do I set up my scale to prompt a text box if they enter a certain choice. For example, if I asked users to rate our department on a scale of 1-10, and if the users chooses anything below 5 then we prompt them to enter a comment.

Once again, I have very limited VBS knowledge. I tend to play around with the code a lot and see if it works. If you look at my code carefully you can see that I changed the AgreeScale to a 1-10 scale.(shows how bad I am)

Hopefully I was clear on my questions. Thanks in advance!

phase315, Jan 30, 2012
    1. Advertisements