    Thanks.

    --
    IC

    IC_Clearly, Apr 3, 2005

  2. IC_Clearly

    Trevor L. Guest

    This may do what you want

    <head>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    function go(whereto)
    {location=whereto}
    </script>
    </head>
    <form>
    <select id="setit" style="color: #0000FF" size="1"
    onchange="go(document.forms[0].setit.value)">
    <option>--External Links--</option>
    <option value="http://www.webpageanalyzer.com">Web Page Analyser</option>
    <option value="http://validator.w3.org/">W3C Markup Validation
    Service</option>
    </select>
    </form>

    It is a drop down menu that links to other sites which could be on your own
    site or on others (as in this case)
    --
    Cheers,
    Trevor L.

    http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

    Trevor L., Apr 3, 2005

  3. IC_Clearly

    Ronx Guest

    Ronx, Apr 3, 2005
  4. IC_Clearly

    IC_Clearly Guest

    Thanks for the feedback. I am not a programmer, so I need a utility to do
    this stuff. I tried several and most were just junk. BUT, I did find one
    that works like a champ -- http://www.opencube.com/

    --
    IC

    IC_Clearly, Apr 4, 2005