Subject Line in Outlook 2003

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook' started by Sitara Lal, Apr 26, 2004.

  1. Sitara Lal

    Sitara Lal Guest

    In my OL2003 the middle pane of the main view shows my Inbox where all
    messages are listed. It shows the sender, the time when the message was
    received and the file size.

    How can I customize this to include the subject line as well?

    Thanks

    Sitara

    Sitara Lal, Apr 26, 2004

  2. If you use right click on Arranged By, what do you show as the active view?

    --
    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

    Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to

    After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Sitara Lal asked:

    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook], Apr 27, 2004

  3. Sitara Lal

    Guest Guest

    ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK ON CUSTOMIZE VIEW AND SLECET WHAT YOU WANT OK U CAN EMAIL ME AT NO VIRUS OR FUNNY STUFF PLEASE I HUNT YOU DOW

    ----- Sitara Lal wrote: ----

    In my OL2003 the middle pane of the main view shows my Inbox where al
    messages are listed. It shows the sender, the time when the message wa
    received and the file size

    How can I customize this to include the subject line as well

    Thank

    Sitar

    Guest, Apr 27, 2004
  4. Sitara Lal

    Sitara Lal Guest

    Right now messages are sorted by date (and that is what is ticked and active
    when I right click Arranged By)

    Sitara Lal, Apr 27, 2004
  5. Choose custom from that menu and Reset current view....

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    [Posted using NewsLook NNTP add-in for Outlook]

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Apr 27, 2004
  6. LIL1 <> wrote:

    > ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK ON CUSTOMIZE VIEW AND SLECET WHAT YOU
    > WANT OK U CAN EMAIL ME AT NO VIRUS OR FUNNY STUFF
    > PLEASE I HUNT YOU DOWN

    First learn some grammar and spelling.
    --
    Brian Tillman

    Brian Tillman, Apr 27, 2004
  7. Sitara Lal

    Guest

    I guess if you are saying the middle pane, then you probably have the
    preview pane to the right. If so, you might be just running out of
    visual real estate on the screen.

    To see the subject line, click on the divider between the middle pane
    and the preview pane and drag it farther to the right.

    Hope this works

    Harry

    "Sitara Lal" <> wrote:

    >In my OL2003 the middle pane of the main view shows my Inbox where all
    >messages are listed. It shows the sender, the time when the message was
    >received and the file size.
    >
    >How can I customize this to include the subject line as well?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Sitara

    Ha®®y

    , May 1, 2004